Next Cash and Carry

Sunday, August 03, 2014

I am not DEAD!!!

I am in so much shock as I type this! Never in my life did I ever imagine that my obituary would be announced when I am still very much alive and in excellent health condition.

Zainab Hong is NOT DEAD! I was not a victim of any of the bomb blasts in Abuja. I am ALIVE and WELL.

My brother and blog visitor, Habib Naseer‎, just called my attention to the shocker on my blog about my reported demise.

Let me use this opportunity to give my deepest and sincere apology to every single blog visitor for my failure to put up updates in the last 2 months. I have been undergoing a training that has taken up a huge chunk of my time lately, hence, my not blogging.

I want to give my heartfelt gratitude to everyone for all the love and good wishes. This is surreal! I am actually in tears right now.

Eby, Emmanuella, CBN and everyone of you, please forgive me. I promise to do my best to bring this blog back to life.






5 comments:

  1. What!!! Did a ghost post this or what? I have it on good authority that zainab died and have since been laid to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!!! Did a ghost post this or what? I have it on good authority that zainab died and have since been laid to rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zainab is alive and well. She did post it her self. Take if from me as her family member.

      Delete
  3. So you didn't die? Thank God. So you just abandoned all your readers without a word? Irresponsible! That's what you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My exact thoughts. Very irresponsible woman. It took you how long to come back and explain? I won't abuse you sha, but I won't be coming back here. I am just sad for the many who will never know that you just didn't die. You are only a very unprofessional, selfish woman.

      Delete