Next Cash and Carry

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Zainab hong's special: I am starting daily recaps of some latin Telenovelas!!

So, I am a telenovela junkie. Yes I am! I have had this addiction for latin soap operas for as long as I can remember...so no apologies guys.

It's a sure thing that I am not alone in my guilty pleasure and that's why I want to start sharing my daily recaps of some of my favourite soaps currently running on DSTV's Telemundo channel. I am making this an open discussion for those who are in the same boat with me.

There are 5 latin telenovela's currently running on the station, but only one is giving me the hibby jibbies.....hehheheheh. So, I will focus on sharing daily recaps of that one only.

The show I will be sharing with y'all is 'Forbidden Passion' aka Pasion Prohibida. It stars Cuban born actor Jencarlos Canela and the, recently murdered, former Venezuelan beauty queen Monica Spears as the main protagonists.

The plot:-

The day Bianca Santillana decided to take revenge against her mother for all the suffering she caused after being responsible for the death of Bianca's father, the young woman never imagined that this would cause the worst nightmare of her life.

With the best of intentions Bianca decides to marry Ariel Piamonte, a distinguished millionaire who her mother wishes to make moves on, as she considers he is the best solution for maintaining her status in high society.

Bianca's plan was going well; her mother would not get the Piamonte's millions, and Bianca would live a quiet life away from her. But as one's fate cannot be controlled, life surprises Bianca when she discovers true love, a kind of love that is irresistible. Thus Bianca's perfect plan is threatened, caught between the loyalty she owes her good husband and giving in to the passion she feels for Bruno, Ariel's nephew.

For those who are already following it, my next post will be a recap of yesterday's episode.

Besos mi pueblo!

1 comment:

  1. I wish i was following this...i love them soap operas. I still remember being addicted to "the rich also cry" back in the days...lol

    ReplyDelete