Next Cash and Carry

Thursday, March 20, 2014

D'banj unveils his own Garri (Koko garri).


One Campaign Ambassador D'banj unveiled his own line of Garri (lool) and it's called "Koko Garri". He unveiled it today at the "One Do Agric Campaign" launch which held today at the Transcorp Hilton in Abuja. This is one of the products to come out from his company, Koko Holdings. More photos below....


I want to apologise to all blog visitors for my very skeletal blogging these past days. I am neck deep in preparing for my examination. Things will surely return to normal after I finish next week......I still love you all like crazy! Dear Eby, I see you love. God's speed to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. This is real good business for koko master. Nice one. Good luck with exams Zainab

    ReplyDelete