Blind Cobhams Asuquo talks about how he wishes he could see his wife's face.

Award winning producer, Cobhams Asuquo who was born blind opened up in an interview with Punch about accepting who he is. He also talked about his wish to see his wife's face.
"I am not sure I want to turn back the hands of time for anything, not even for the gift of sight. I think I have overcome the desire for sight. I know it is a beautiful thing and it is absolutely necessary. Life is interesting and you do not know what it is going to throw at you, and for me, I am grateful for the gift of life. I enjoy my life and I don't think I sit and imagine what my life would be like if I could see. Quite honestly, I want to see for stupid reasons. I want to see because I want to learn how to play golf. I am an optimist by nature and I don't think I walk around saying I want to see. One other reason I would really love to have sight is to see my wife's face but I have the privilege of touching it which is much better than seeing it."
Awwwww! This brought me to tears. Cobhams married his heartthrob Ojuolape Olunkanmi on the 2nd of December 2010. They now have a son.

Comments

  1. Amazing young man. I have wined and dined with him severally. He is an inspiration indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so touching I pray that God will grant him his wish...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment