Hon. Dino Melaye declares intention to run for Senatorial election in 2015.

The very controversial Former House of Representatives member, Dino Melaye has declared his intention to run for the office of a Senator-elect in the 2015 general election. He made his intention in a press release yesterday. Read his words below:

"My plan for 2015 is that by the grace of God I will be running for the Senate. My posters are already out. I have almost rounded off my consultations. And by the grace of God I'm going to run  to win to represent Kogi West Senatorial District in 2015" He said

Dino has been in a series of controversies since he became a public figure. He is currently embroiled in a messy domestic squabble with his estranged wife, Tokunbo Fabiyi. We can't also forget his famous fist fight in the Federal House of Representatives a few years back.

Comments

  1. Shouldn't this man be behind bars for wife battery? Mtscheew

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment