Next Cash and Carry

Monday, January 20, 2014

Former Super Eagles player, Osaze Odemwingie and wife expecting baby No. 2!


Former Super Eagles player, Peter Osaze Odemwingie and his british wife, Sarah Fallon are expecting their second child.

Osaze made the announcement on twitter after the 1st birthday party of their son, Noah.

He also revealed that the baby, a boy, is due to be born in June 2014.


See how chubby I looked in my photo with him below.... I just gave birth to my first baby then.


*Crying** Osaze dumped me because of Oyinbo woman! Hahahahhaha.....just kidding o, abeg!

2 comments:

  1. Oow! Zainab I can see d baby weight bcos this is no where near the u I saw in ur current picture. Congrats Osaze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! Zainab!!! Yeah you are fresh and beautiful. I wonder why all the best of our men run away....lol

    ReplyDelete