We have a Winner of N1000 recharge card!

My apologies for my slow blogging this days. I honestly have too many things going on at once! But not to worry, from tomorrow I will have more time.

Ok back to my quiz winner. Here are the 3 finalist of Big Brother Africa Season 1 in 2003;

1) Cherise Makubale.
2) Mwisho Mwampamba.
3) Tapuwa Mhere.

The very first person to comment was spot on and correct. So Cocomfortmimi you are my winner! Please come and post your email address here to redeem your prize!

Comments

  1. Wow tanx very much my email is kisscivic@yahoo.com. Wld be expecting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear! Please what network of Recharge card do u want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanx ma i use mtn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sent you N1000 worth of MTN recharge card! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanx so so much, i've gotten d card. Kip up d gud work. Much Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment