Next Cash and Carry

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Psquare and Chinedu Ikedieze now hanging with "Oga at the Top" President Goodluck Jonathan.

But wait o! It's like president Jonathan wants to join the entertainment industry ni?

The guy is always all over the place with musicians and actors since he became president.

I am sure he knows all the latest dance moves in naija.....errmm hope SSS won't come and pick me up o!

Boko Haram, Omobatse cult, Niger Delta Militants....etc and our president is busy posing with celebs.

4 comments:

  1. We permit all comments optimistic and damaging. We do not delete comments which can be meant
    to assist audience. Even so, right from the bat,
    I'm able to let you know that we have no affiliation to any company and do not promote their items inside our content material.

    my page ... mike chang monster mass download

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent info, I experienced no thought that sunflower
    oil was a poor choice. On that vein, what about eating
    sunflower seeds, are they OK?
    I use butter, coconut oil,
    many types of EVOO, and I recently received some pecan
    oil. Does anyone know about pecan oil?

    Stop by my homepage metabolic cooking package download

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it boils down to calories in/calories out with protein possessing a metabolic benefit
    due to the satiating effect and the TEF?

    Also visit my webpage; Lean Meal plan For women

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can definitely see your skills in the article
    you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you
    who are not afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.


    Also visit my web page models attract women through honesty pdf :
    : ::

    ReplyDelete