Next Cash and Carry

Monday, May 20, 2013

Contest result: The "Guess who" artist is.......! And the winner of the N1000 recharge card is........! Yes we have a winner!

Ice Prince Zamani!

The photo was taken at the "Close-up love Naija concert" in September 2012.

Our winner is..... @shawtygurlie! You can confirm by checking the contest post to see were she commented. A few others got it right too, but she gave the right answer first.

Congrats @shawtygurlie, please kindly post your email address on the comment box below. I will send you N1000 recharge card ASAP. Don't forget to tell me the network.

Also, just to be sure it's you @shawtygurlie also send your email to me on twitter: this is my twitter handle @ovayoza.

Thanks to all participants. I love you all, keep visiting this blog for more gist and goodies!

5 comments:

  1. Hajiya blog where iz my recharge card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaa..... Thank U........................... Am the WINNER . my email is - shawtygurlie@gmail.com . And preferred ntwrk is MTN tnk U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Jane @Shawtygurlie. You will receive your recharge in a few minutes. Please acknowledge when u receive it. Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recharge card sent to ur email Jane @shawtygurlie. My dear brother Habib....where u go hide during the contest? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaa.. I have received and loaded the N1000 airtime. Thank You so so Much. God bless. Its Real. :). Tnx ooooo......

    ReplyDelete